High School Infinite Campus Parent Portal Update
A letter explaining how to access the Infinite Campus Parent Portal was sent home.
If you have misplaced the letter or did not receive it, please read below for direction on how to sign up to view your student's information. If you need help you can also call Mrs. Enders or Mrs. Kramer in our school offices.
PARENT DIRECTIONS TO SIGN ON FOR PORTAL
1. Go to our web page: www.laona.k12.wi.us
2. Hover over Parents and then click on Infinite Campus Family Portal
3. The first time you sign on you will need to click the word Help in the lower right hand rise. After this first time you will just be able to put in the username and password that you create.
4. Click on Help, then click: If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here.
5. Enter the code provided to you by the District and click submit. You can call the office to get your code if you do not have it.
6. Create your own username and password. Your password will need to be 100% in the bar next to the initial password. When you’re done, click Create Account.
7. The original screen that asks for a username and password will open up. Enter the username and password you just created. This will bring you to the page with your child’s school information.
8. The left side has tabs labeled; Calendar, Grades, Schedule and Attendance. Click on the tab to see the information.